Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

WLJ Pure New Zealand Activity 2.

Hi, guys, it's me again (Pisi) and today I am going to be blogging about Pure New Zealand Activity 2.

Pure New Zealand. On the Site, it said that I had to watch a video and blog about it. On my blog, I had to write about one of my 5 favorite activities. Here is one of my top 5 favorite things to do in Auckland.

  1. I love going to the Rainbow’s End theme park because there are many things to do there, my favorite game there is the Log Flume.

  1. The Auckland Zoo is the best place to go if you are an animal lover like me or even eager to learn about new animals you’ve never heard about.

  1. My favourite beach to go to is Mission Bay. I love swimming in the wavy ocean especially when it is summertime.

  1. The Auckland War Memorial Museum is located in the Auckland Domain Park. I love going to this Museum because not only can we go with our family we even have school trips to this place and we get to learn more about our national culture(Maori).

  1. My last favorite place I love going is to the Sky tower to see the rest of the City up high.


















































1 comment:

  1. Hi Pisirina,

    It is so cool to read that your favourite game at Rainbow's End is the log flume. That is my favourite theme park ride as well! When I was a young girl I lived in Canada with my family. Every summer we used to drive to Toronto (the biggest city in Canada) and go to a special 'theme park' called the Central National Exhibition. When we were there my dad, my sister and I would always go on the log flume ride over and over again. It was our favourite ride!

    I hope that you get the chance to go back to Rainbow's End and ride the flume again soon. Perhaps you might want to wait for some warmer weather, though, as it's a bit cold to be riding the flume at the moment!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete