Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

The 6 Thinking Hats



How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
I felt proud of my artwork because It was a quiet time to just relax and paint. Also because It was good time to just think about your artwork not anything else.
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
The best thing about my artwork is my building in the back and beside my colosseum. What I loved about it, was it had lot of colours and detail outside of the buildings.
What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
The hardest thing for me was trying not to go outside of the lines when I was painting. Another  thing that I didn’t like was my painting was a little bit messy because I kept on rushing instead of taking my time.
How can I do my art better next time?
Something I would do better about my artwork next time, is taking more time and being more careful when I am painting the windows (shapes).
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
The most interesting thing that my best friend Eden, did was she did lots of different sculptures like the great wall of china,the Eiffel tower and the london eye. The other thing that was interesting was she used Dye instead of paint because her painting had lots of small detail that is to hard to paint.
What did I learn most about?
What I learnt about mostly is to take your time when you are painting  and to also be careful when you are painting.






No comments:

Post a Comment